Articles by George Box
These reports and articles were pubished by George Box at the Center for Quality and Productivity Improvement
- Teaching Engineers Experimental Design with a Paper Helicopter by George Box, 1991.
- Total Quality: Its Oigins and Its Future by George Box, 1995.
- Do Interactions Matter? by George Box, 1989.
- Statistics for Discovery by George Box, 2000.
- William G. Hunter: An innovator and Catalyst for Quality Improvement by George Box, 1993, CQPI report 100.
- Quality Improvement: the New Industrial Revolution by George Box, 1991.
- Good Quality Costs Less? How Come? by George Box, 1990.
- Role of Statistics in Quality and Productivity Improvement by George Box, 1992.
- How to Get Lucky by George Box, 1992.
- Product Design with Response Surface Methods by George Box and Patrick Liu, 1998.
- Statistics as a Catalyst to Learning by Scientific Method (part II, discussion) by George Box, 1999.
- The Scientific Context of Quality Improvement by George Box and Soren Bisgaard, 1987.
- Integration of Techniques in Process Development by George Box, 1991.
- Quality Improvement: An Expanding Domain for the Application of Scientific Method by George Box, 1990.
- Finding The Active Factors in Fractionated Screening Experiments by R. Daniel Meyer and George Box, 1992.
- Must We Randomize Our Experiment? by George Box, 1989.
- What Can You Find Out from 12 Experimental Runs? by George Box and Soren Bisgaard, 1992.
I will Keep adding articles here as I format them for the web.
Also of Interest